Article 1 (Applicable)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
- Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall form part of this agreement regardless of their name.
- If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration)
- In this service, the registering applicant shall agree to this agreement, apply for usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the usage registration shall be completed when the Company approves this.
- The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it determines that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
- When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
- In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service appropriately at his / her own risk.
- Under no circumstances may the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party or share it with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages or loss of any kind whatsoever caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the Company has intentional negligence.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
- The user shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on this website as the consideration for the paid part of this service by the method specified by the Company.
- If the user delays the payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay the late fee/damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
- The user must not do the following when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights included in this service, such as the content of this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our company, other users, or other third-party servers or networks
- Acts of commercial use of information obtained by this service
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempting this
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Acts of using this service for improper purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
- Acts of impersonating another user
- Promotion, advertising, solicitation, or business activities on this service that we do not permit
- Acts aimed at meeting unfamiliar opposite sex
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Acts aiming at political or religious discussion
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
- The company is not responsible to any one for any copy rights or other intellectual rights violations committed by the users and the users shall use the material at their own risk. The users themselves are responsible for any such violations.
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it is determined that there is any of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
- If the user falls under any of the following, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice. Suppose.
- If you violate any provision of this agreement
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
- When there is no response to the contact from our company for a certain period of time
- When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
- In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 8 (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Miyabi Enterprise, Ltd and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Miyabi Enterprise, Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up to date and running smoothly. However, Miyabi Enterprise, Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We have virtually or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) Includes.) We do not guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, that there is no such thing.
- Our company does not take any responsibility for any damage or loss caused to the user due to this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply.
- Even in the case specified in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall suffer damages caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) (the Company or the user We do not take any responsibility for foreseeing or foreseeing the occurrence of damage. In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that may occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
- The company is not responsible to any one for the violations of copy rights or other intellectual property rights committed by the users. The company is exempted from all kinds of liability/responsibility, damage, disadvantage or loss caused to any one due to the violations of copy rights or other intellectual property rights committed by the users.
Article 10 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused to the user by this.
Article 11 (Change of Terms of Service)
We may make amendments to the provisions of these Terms from time to time. Any amended Terms will be notified to you by being posted on the Site. It is your responsibility to refer regularly to these Terms and note the amendments. Amendments will come into effect immediately on the amended Terms being posted on the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted them if you access the Site after that time. If you do not wish to accept them, you must cancel these Terms.
Article 12 (Handling of personal information)
Article 13 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. The Company considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless the user notifies the change according to the method specified separately by the user, and these are notified or contacted by the user at the time of transmission. It is considered that you have reached.
Article 14 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15 (Governing law / jurisdiction)
Hong Kong law shall be the governing law in interpreting this agreement.
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our Company shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.
Article 16 (Use of Content, Trademarks and any other Intellectual Property)
- All rights in and to the Content and the Sites belong to us, or our third-party content providers and are protected by the Intellectual Property laws of the Hong Kong, US and other countries. We may license third parties to use the Content at our sole discretion.
- You may use the Sites and the Content solely for your own personal use and benefit and not for resale or other transfer or disposition to any other person or entity. You may not use, reproduce, modify, transfer, exploit, distribute or dispose of any Content for any commercial purposes, whether direct or indirect, in any manner that might compete with our business (including, without limitation, by making Content available to anyone other than the ones authorized).
- You May: retrieve and display Content on a computer screen or other digital device, print a single copy of individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disc or other digital media (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network); and
- The trademarks 'JIDEN' is the property of MIYABI Enterprise, Ltd, and other trademarks/logos appearing on the Sites may belong to MIYABI Enterprise, Ltd or third parties. None of these marks may be used without the express prior written permission of the respective owners.
- Save for where provided otherwise in these Terms, distributing, sharing, copying, posting, scanning, forwarding, selling, publishing, retransmitting or otherwise providing access to any part of the Content to anyone without our express prior written permission, is not authorized and may be a violation of national copyright laws, including without limitation 17 USC 101 et seq, and the US Copyright, Designs and Patents Act.
- Any request for permission to republish, reprint or use any articles from any of the Sites or our trade marks for any purpose other than those permitted under this Article should be sent to email@example.com.
- For the avoidance of doubt, where the provisions of any applicable law prohibit the extent to which certain activities can be restricted under this Article, any such restrictions shall apply to the fullest extent permitted in accordance with such law.
Article 17 (Interactive Services)
A Site may contain Interactive Areas including Posted Material like Reviews or Testimonials. We do not control and are not responsible for Posted Material and as a result, cannot guarantee the veracity or accuracy of any Posted Material. All use of the Interactive Areas is at your risk and you should not rely on Posted Material in any way.
Article 18 (Force Majeure)
We shall not be deemed to be in breach of these Terms by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any service or our obligations in relation to these Terms, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, explosions, floods, fire or accident, war or threat of war, terrorism or threat of terrorism, sabotage, civil disturbance, epidemics, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority, import or export regulations or embargoes, or industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving our employees or of third parties).
Article 19 (Severability)
If any provision of these Terms is found to be wholly or partially invalid, void or unenforceable by any court having competent jurisdiction or by virtue of any legislation or any other reason, that provision shall be invalid, void or unenforceable to that extent only and no further and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms shall not be affected.
Article 20 (Headings)
Headings in these Terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.